Sunday, November 1, 2009

A reasonable excuse =]



Hey guys , and yes , I havent been updating my blog for quite a long time . Here are the excuses , although they are kinda trash . I've been looking after my baby brother , Rafael . I couldnt resist as he was so cute and I just wanted to pinch his cheeck , oh baby ! =) Secondly , Lately I have been writing a book , which is stupid but interesting to read . I had asked Lydia Teh , an author to publish my book . But so far she had'nt replied my message .. ( Please say yes !! ) . Besides , my national exam is over so I can probably do anything I want to , but sadly my parents wouldnt allow me to get my ass out with friends , its dangerous and they feel so insecure to let us at our own risk , haha good parents :] . I've also been facebooking the whole day , and also busy on skype , thats why my facebook status had always been set " I am skype-ing " . Hahaha . I'm going to be in Singapore for Christmas with my cousin , Yeay ! :D Anyways , if you guys feel so bored , or even activityless , do add me up in facebook by searching "Keanu Azman" or msn lifestyle.rocks@hotmail.com . Please add me , I am so damn friggin desperate now . Lol .. I've been watching TV although it sucks with those boring channels and programmes . Mind if I have spelling errors , heheheh . Oh by the way , I'm getting a new smart phone soon . Cant wait ;) Bye , update later peops , Ciao -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment