Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Attention !


Attention ! Guys , my phone is currently facing a problem , which is very serious . So you guys can't contact me for the meantime . Any urgent stuff , just contact my house phone or my mom's . Planning to buy a new cellphone soon . Hmm , I maybe moving to New Zeland next year . My dad has work there . So i'll go along . 2nd trial results was bad . Haha , unfortunately . Anyways , i still have nearly 2 weeks before UPSR . * Sigh * .

PS : I'm a rat in Lisa's story , enjoy it very much . hahaha :]

1 comment:

  1. hey keans,
    lurve the quote undre the title ; moral indiation is just jealousy with a halo. though i've no idea what it means :D cool blog too... hey umm suggestion for book title : life's a challenge. see ya!

    ps; have a happy ramadhan

    ure friend/bitch,

    lisa :D

    ReplyDelete