Sunday, August 23, 2009

Worst Week .

Yes guys , its the worst week ever . Its fasting month , and this week is a holiday . Its like hell . Me and Nadine got nothing to do , nak buat homework ? Nahh , boring . takde homework pun . Watching movies ? Well , we just watched Up , it was ok . Nak tengok DVD , what else ? Get smart ? HBO movies are all , dah tengok . So we watched Final Destination for the meantime . Haha , scary scary . And blogging , facebook . Its like so damn boring at home . No activity . No handphone , nak beli , but mom doesnt lets me to . So just study , which is so boring . Studied alot , malas la . UPSR is near , done with books . haha , now I'm just watching Boston Legal and , maybe manjalara . just to occupy my bloody sweet time . When I'm bored , i just swith on hallmark , or axn . sometimes even after sahur i wake up to watch Tv , haha :] here are the list of series I'm watching :

Las vegas
Nip Tuck
Just Jordan
Hollywood Story
Lifes Complicated
One three hill

Life is so boring , just trust me , it is . Not in the mood for street walking , and shopping . Malass ! I'm fasting , Penattttt :)

1 comment:

  1. i feel ya, keanu. me and my brother feel the same thing. and hey, we watch the same series, haha. lets just make the most of the time we got now :)

    ReplyDelete